MQL programmer with confidentiality guarantee

Can anyone on this forum share your experience

in hiring MQL programmer for a fee and their confidentiallity guarantee.

I am looking for experienced programmer and puzzled how to !! provide minimal level of confidentiality guarantee

is simple promise can be considered guarantee??

corner_h, if you feel composter or Integer aren't able to provide the security level you need you'd better refer to some companies specialized in MQL4 coding, f.e. mqlhelper.com .

www.e2e-fx.com guarantees the confidentiality.

RickD:

www.e2e-fx.com guarantees the confidentiality.

- How much a clock?

- Five watches.

- Such much?

- Вы тоже московский инъяз заканчивали? (два русскоязычных парня наконец перешли на русский 'програмист с минимальной гаранией')

corner_h, I strongly suspect your mother tongue is not English, is it?

Help me change buy and sell commands of this EA.
I bought this EA. It is a scalping EA. This EA works with brokers that want big start up deposit which I have not got and makes good profit. However, with my broker, the EA places 99.99% trades the wrong way and makes negative trades instead of positive.
I want it altered so that it buys when it should sell and sells when it should buy. This way this EA will be making me a good profit.
I tried to do it myself and it can give the right trades with good profit but never takes the profit. It gives these errors Invalid price code =129 and and invalid stop code =130. It does not close when it is in profit but only when it is in loss. Please help me out. Have lost everything. I need help please. just change those buy sell parameters so that it does not give errors. Help will be appreciated.
Please I need a help.
Kindly get back in touuch
Thanks
Mercy

Files:
slave.mq4  15 kb

Hi,

Try CloudBreaker: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/cloudbreaker

or www.getyourea.com

favoured111:

Help me change buy and sell commands of this EA.
I bought this EA. It is a scalping EA. This EA works with brokers that want big start up deposit which I have not got and makes good profit. However, with my broker, the EA places 99.99% trades the wrong way and makes negative trades instead of positive.
I want it altered so that it buys when it should sell and sells when it should buy. This way this EA will be making me a good profit.
I tried to do it myself and it can give the right trades with good profit but never takes the profit. It gives these errors Invalid price code =129 and and invalid stop code =130. It does not close when it is in profit but only when it is in loss. Please help me out. Have lost everything. I need help please. just change those buy sell parameters so that it does not give errors. Help will be appreciated.
Please I need a help.
Kindly get back in touuch
Thanks
Mercy

Looks like reverse engineering to me. If you really bought the EA, contact the creator; i'm sure that for a small fee they can help you change what you want. What you're asking, on the other hand, may be considered derivative work and it might be subject to copyright.

corner_h:

Can anyone on this forum share your experience

in hiring MQL programmer for a fee and their confidentiallity guarantee.

I am looking for experienced programmer and puzzled how to !! provide minimal level of confidentiality guarantee

is simple promise can be considered guarantee??

For anybody needing MQL programming, you can contact me vagyok[dot]c4[at]gmail[dot]com. I am confidential, professional, and can provide references if needed. I've been programming for many years, a trader for almost 5 and have successfully coded my very own Holy Grail EA.

This thread wants BRAIIINS!!!

robotalfa:

Looks like reverse engineering to me...

Well it was decompiled by someone and the licensing section commented out!

-BB-

Reason: