Updated MetaTrader 4 Web Platform: Bill Williams' indicators, chart acceleration and three more languages

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
MetaQuotes 2016.02.15 09:10

The latest version of the MetaTrader 4 Web platform features the full set of Bill Williams' indicators. Six more indicators for technical analysis are now available on the web platform: Alligator, Fractals, Market Facilitation Index, Awesome Oscillator, Accelerator Oscillator, and Gator Oscillator.

Updated MetaTrader 4 Web Platform

In addition, we have significantly enhanced the performance of charts with modern WebGL technology. Now, when you run multiple indicators simultaneously, it will not affect the web platform performance. We continue to add more languages: the application interface has been additionally translated into Hindi, Ukrainian and Uzbek.

Stay tuned for more web platform updates!

LAUNCH THE METATRADER 4 WEB PLATFORM
Ovo 2016.02.15 09:44 #

Well, still I consider the web trading platform to be an emergency tool, so from my point of view the standard indicators have little sense here. I tried once, but having the terminal installed I have no need to retry. I wonder who uses it on regular basis and why.

jamescater 2016.02.15 15:32 #

Ovo:

Well, still I consider the web trading platform to be an emergency tool, so from my point of view the standard indicators have little sense here. I tried once, but having the terminal installed I have no need to retry. I wonder who uses it on regular basis and why.

I'm with you on this.

Also the web product seems to be eating into the development of MT4 as we haven't seen an update to the main MT4 platform since Dec 22nd 2015

fxnewsportal 2016.02.17 09:12 #

MetaQuotes:

The latest version of the MetaTrader 4 Web platform features the full set of Bill Williams' indicators.Six more indicators for technical analysis are now available on the webplatform: Alligator, Fractals, Market Facilitation Index, AwesomeOscillator, Accelerator Oscillator, and Gator Oscillator.

In addition, we have significantly enhanced the performance of chartswith modern WebGL technology. Now, when you run multiple indicatorssimultaneously, it will not affect the web platform performance. Wecontinue to add more languages: the application interface has beenadditionally translated into Hindi, Ukrainian and Uzbek.

Stay tuned for more web platform updates!

LAUNCH THE METATRADER 4 WEB PLATFORM
 I will certainly be back.
 I like to write a little comment to support you. I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog’s articles or reviews everyday along with a cup of coffee.
Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register