Translation Job from MetaQuotes Software - German translation of MetaTrader 5 User Guide

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
MetaQuotes 2016.02.11 09:02

Dear users of the MQL4.community website! MetaQuotes Software Corp. is looking for cooperation and offers you to translate MetaTrader 5 User Manual into German. The scope of work is about 290 pages.

Requirements

• Native German speaker
  • Good writing and translation skills (English-German or Russian-German)
  • Experience in trading on financial markets
  • Knowledge of MetaTrader 4/5 trading platforms

To test your skills, we offer you to do a test translation of the following files (see the attachment). 

Please leave your applications in the comments. After checking the test translation, we will contact you and discuss all the details.

Attached files:
  mq_translation_sample_en-de.zip  (449.61 KB)
YALEWANG 2016.02.20 15:26 #

you should employ a chinese to translate the chinese version too .
PomeGranate 2016.03.03 20:50 #

Hello, please find my (test) translation in the attachment. Unfortunately, I don't speak Russian, but I know the Azbuka and understand a little bit Russian, because I speak Serbo-Croatian. In most cases I was able to (fairly) understand Russian coders' comments in programs on MQL4/5.

Anyway, I'd be interested to work on the EN-DE translation. 

Do you need more information at this point?

Regards

PG

P.S. I noticed only now, that my .docx wasn't accepted. Will attach a .txt-file when I return home later today.

PomeGranate 2016.03.04 12:54 #

PomeGranate:

P.S. I noticed only now, that my .docx wasn't accepted. Will attach a .txt-file when I return home later today.

Sorry for the inconvenience, now with attachment!
Attached files:
  test_mabersetzung.zip  (84.17 KB)
Mgd_Elislam 2016.03.08 09:33 #

when we will see one like this for Arabic Langauge

your Arabic translation is very very bad and some of them are wrong ( give wrong meaning )

that's lead people to use it in English to get understand !! 

Ovo 2016.03.08 10:21 #

Mgd_Elislam:

when we will see one like this for Arabic Langauge

your Arabic translation is very very bad and some of them are wrong ( give wrong meaning )

that's lead people to use it in English to get understand !! 

Well, you should not ask, they recently updated the Czech Terminal/Metaeditor translation and since then I had to use English, because the Czech is full of typos, colloquial terms, grammar faults, and many misleading terms. 
Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register