Fake trade result on mobile MT4?

Hi, 

I would like to ask somebody with experience here if this is fake result or not..? I am receiving  signals from a trader and Yesterday he said his SL did not get hit and mine did. On the chart, the price slightly neared the SL, did not touch it, but with spread, it should be closed... As a proof that his trade did not hit the SL, he sent me a print screen from his mobile MT4. But I think he repainted it... Is it so or not?

Under GBPUSD there is from where to where price went, at least I think it is it... According to that, SL must have been hit.. Am I right?

Thanks!

slurpee: his SL did not get hit and mine did.
  1. There is no central FX market, so unless he and you both used the exact same broker, results will be slightly different.
  2. Your print out is useless because we don't even know what candle you refer to; different brokers use different timezones.
  3. The peak on my GBPUSD (Feb 8) was 1.45458

WHRoeder:
  1. There is no central FX market, so unless he and you both used the exact same broker, results will be slightly different.
  2. Your print out is useless because we don't even know what candle you refer to; different brokers use different timezones.
  3. The peak on my GBPUSD (Feb 8) was 1.45458

Thanks for the answer but I am not asking about the price... I have four broker accounts (one of them is the same as his), on all of them the price hit the SL considering spread about 0,5 pips and more... What I am asking about is if that picture I show here is fake... i.e., numbers in top left corner under GBPUSD = 1.44896 -> 1.45101 should say (at least I think they do) that the trade went from 1.44896 to 1.45101 which would mean that the SL got hit (another red line under SL: 1.4510)...

Am I right or those numbers say something else..? 

If the sell trade went from 1.44896 to 1.45101 that is a loss, not a profit.

WHRoeder:
If the sell trade went from 1.44896 to 1.45101 that is a loss, not a profit.

OK, I will repeat my question for the third time..:))) Are the numbers under GBPUSD from where to where the price went..? Does it mean that..?

Thank, WHRoeder or anybody else!:)

For the third time, your image is meaningless.

1. If the sell trade went from 1.44896 to 1.45101 that is a loss, not a profit and your image is self contradictory.

WHRoeder:

For the third time, your image is meaningless.

1. If the sell trade went from 1.44896 to 1.45101 that is a loss, not a profit and your image is self contradictory.

WHRoeder, thanks for your help, I really appreciate it, but I probably dont express myself right. I am not a native English speaker... I want only one think a that is, what those numbers under GBPUSD mean...?

1. I know, that it would be a loss... I am not asking about that

2. It does not matter what candle, I am asking what those numbers mean, ie. If they mean, what I think, which is, from where to where the price went...  If you want the candle, it was on Feb 8th, 9:48 am GMT...

But as I say, I only want to confirm from somebody, what those numbers mean...

thanks! 

slurpee:

WHRoeder, thanks for your help, I really appreciate it, but I probably dont express myself right. I am not a native English speaker... I want only one think a that is, what those numbers under GBPUSD mean...?

1. I know, that it would be a loss... I am not asking about that

2. It does not matter what candle, I am asking what those numbers mean, ie. If they mean, what I think, which is, from where to where the price went...  If you want the candle, it was on Feb 8th, 9:48 am GMT...

But as I say, I only want to confirm from somebody, what those numbers mean...

thanks! 

so nobody knows what exactly those numbers mean...? 

You can figure it out yourself by comparing any of your trades to what you see in your terminal history.

I would think the following: 

First red line = Order Open Price -> Order Close Price

Second red line = Stop loss set on the order 

honest_knave:

You can figure it out yourself by comparing any of your trades to what you see in your terminal history.

I would think the following: 

First red line = Order Open Price -> Order Close Price

Second red line = Stop loss set on the order 

I will do that... I just thought someone could help me right away, it they knew... SL is clear, the first red line is in my opinion what you write...

Thanks! 

slurpee:

Hi, 

I would like to ask somebody with experience here if this is fake result or not..? I am receiving  signals from a trader and Yesterday he said his SL did not get hit and mine did. On the chart, the price slightly neared the SL, did not touch it, but with spread, it should be closed... As a proof that his trade did not hit the SL, he sent me a print screen from his mobile MT4. But I think he repainted it... Is it so or not?

Under GBPUSD there is from where to where price went, at least I think it is it... According to that, SL must have been hit.. Am I right?

Thanks!

After checking myself, your screenshot is really weird. The price after the arrow (1.45101) is the close price, which seem to indicate your order was closed by SL.

But below it's indicate it was close by TP at 10:54 with a profit of 501.

I suggest you to ask explanation to your broker and to Metaquotes.

Reason: