TerminalInfoString() returns NULL

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
JulioCesar8 2016.01.31 17:23

Hello,

I have a computer running Windows 10, in which the code:

string Terminal_Data_Path=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH);

always returns a NULL string. This code works fine in other machines I have, namely one other Windows 10, and other is running Windows 8. I really can't pinpoint the issue, as I've tried disabling the antivirus, running Metatrader as administrator, and it still doesn't work... Any ideas?

Thank you. 

Ovo 2016.01.31 20:15 #

Weird, but it would explain issues which encountered a few of my users on build 950. Could you also carry on the additional path commands on the defective installation?

void OnStart()
  {
//---
   Print("TERMINAL_PATH = ",TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_PATH));
   Print("TERMINAL_DATA_PATH = ",TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH));
   Print("TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH = ",TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH));
  }

gooly 2016.01.31 21:23 #

JulioCesar8:

Hello,

I have a computer running Windows 10, in which the code:

string Terminal_Data_Path=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH);

always returns a NULL string. This code works fine in other machines I have, namely one other Windows 10, and other is running Windows 8. I really can't pinpoint the issue, as I've tried disabling the antivirus, running Metatrader as administrator, and it still doesn't work... Any ideas?

Thank you. 

Tell it the Service Desk
JulioCesar8 2016.01.31 22:06 #

Sorry my mistake, those functions are working, what's not working is calling CreateFileW from Windows API. Returns ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND even though path to file exists. I'm trying to access MQL4/Libraries folder.
Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register