Best Forex Scalping Robot 2016

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
taseeer 2016.01.19 15:53

Please try attaching EA for auto trading.

Warning by moderator: Only download and use DLL files when you are sure that they come from a trusted source.

Attached files:
  scalper_ea_1755.zip  (217.40 KB)
gooly 2016.01.19 16:46 #

Hey?

- You are promoting in this strange way the same EA again and again - looks like spam?

- Why don't you use the official channels of metatrader?

- If it is so successful why don't you post e.g. a link to a myFxBook-account ar some backtest, ...?

maskofmadness 2016.01.20 13:47 #

How do i use this? Put the file to the experts folder, put the kernel to the libraries, enabled automate button on top and then?
WHRoeder 2016.01.20 14:22 #

maskofmadness: How do i use this? Put the file to the experts folder, put the kernel to the libraries, enabled automate button on top and then?
Attach the ex4 to a chart
  1. Hope the DLL isn't a virus or Trojan.
  2. Hope the ex4 handles signal recognition, money management, server errors (disconnects,) etc., correctly.
maskofmadness 2016.01.20 17:31 #

WHRoeder:
maskofmadness: How do i use this? Put the file to the experts folder, put the kernel to the libraries, enabled automate button on top and then?
Attach the ex4 to a chart
  1. Hope the DLL isn't a virus or Trojan.
  2. Hope the ex4 handles signal recognition, money management, server errors (disconnects,) etc., correctly.

I attached it to the chart too. (there was robots name at topside) Nothing happened. It was a demo account tho.

Whatever, it looks suspicious and deleted. (No warnings from Kaspersky btw) 

Ovo 2016.01.20 19:22 #

Well, I suppose that an author with skills for embedding a trojan would not focus on DLLs for Metatrader :) But it may be one of the following:

• key method implementation
  • the time lock which ends with a "buy full" message
  • spybot for your trading activity

Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register