How to create auto install exe for EA's

Sometimes I've come across EAs and indicators that are bundle into a exe file, which makes installation easier by putting all the right files in the all right folders to make it less confusing for the user to install.

Apparently there are ones out there which even allow you to select what mt4 installation you want to install your ea to.

How is this done? Is there some special software out there which can compile this? 

It would be great to be able to auto install the ea, indicators, templates, and input .set files. 

You need to use some installer creator tools such as NSIS, Inno setup, or Windows Installer.

I create an open source NSIS script to make creating installer for MT4 EA and indicators easier.

<Link removed>

It's not free lunch. You need to know the fuzzy NSIS syntax...

Thanks very much for the info - But it says your link as been removed. Would you be able to PM it to me?

dazamate:
Thanks very much for the info - But it says your link as been removed. Would you be able to PM it to me?

Sent.

Not sure why the link was removed. The link is a Github repository...

Hi Wang I found your github through google.  Thanks mate! it was very simple to use, I had a exe done within the hour!

HeavyLoad:

Hi Wang I found your github through google.  Thanks mate! it was very simple to use, I had a exe done within the hour!

Could you please share the link for this github?

Thanks

MT4U:

Could you please share the link for this github?

Thanks

I also need the link. Please can you PV it

wqking/pieces
wqking/pieces
  • wqking
  • github.com
Contribute to wqking/pieces development by creating an account on GitHub.

Hello, can anyone assist on how to use the nsis installer file
Reason: