Most panels dont scale well. What can be done?

I have a laptop with larger resolution 3200x1800 running on Win10 and I run MT4 Build 950.

Most EA which show panel are not scaling very well. All text is confined in a small scale and elements overlap each other. How can I resolve this?

Examples of bad scaling:

i am afraid you have to contact and ask the developers or wait for a version that supports high resolution screens; that one will address the scaling issues. For the overlapping issues you are probably having your DPI/text settings set to something other than 100% (somewhere in the display/resolution settings of Windows)

Thanks Demos. That's a pity.

Is there any official guide on upgrading the MQL codes to support higher resolutions ... ? I have access to the code of some EA, perhaps I can look into it myself.

mikej:

Thanks Demos. That's a pity.

Is there any official guide on upgrading the MQL codes to support higher resolutions ... ? I have access to the code of some EA, perhaps I can look into it myself.

MQL does not affect on screen resolution. What you can do with MQL is set large font size for graphical objects.

does metaquotes have any plans to make their MT4 compatible with higher resolution screens in near future?

Almost all newer laptops are coming up with higher resolutions... even the ones from micrsoft itself.

mikej:

does metaquotes have any plans to make their MT4 compatible with higher resolution screens in near future?

Almost all newer laptops are coming up with higher resolutions... even the ones from micrsoft itself.

It's supposed to be from build 940

https://forum.mql4.com/70645 

Thats the problem with bitmap based graphics. Choose another one.
Reason: