Banning on MQL5

Is this an error on MQL5 or just one of those tricks to finally delete users on MQL5?

Saw a Notification banning  me on MQL5 till 2030, should that be called banning?

I'm confused if its from one of the moderators in MQL5 forum or just an error at my end, i can't even write to Service Desk(Not Allowing me to)...

Please, help or explain if it has ever happen to someone before here and why should i be banned when i have no recent activities on the forum?

Do Metaquote think the community is big enough that doesn't care if one of them(the user) is off?

noobshow:

Is this an error on MQL5 or just one of those tricks to finally delete users on MQL5?

Saw a Notification banning  me on MQL5 till 2030, should that be called banning?

I'm confused if its from one of the moderators in MQL5 forum or just an error at my end, i can't even write to Service Desk(Not Allowing me to)...

Please, help or explain if it has ever happen to someone before here and why should i be banned when i have no recent activities on the forum?

Do Metaquote think the community is big enough that doesn't care if one of them(the user) is off?

It might be personal. They have at least one moderator who behaves this way. I was banned permanently here at MQL4, and only merging with the MQL5 accounts resolved the ban.

Ovo:

It might be personal. They have at least one moderator who behaves this way. I was banned permanently here at MQL4, and only merging with the MQL5 accounts resolved the ban.

What did you do - aham - what did you post?

gooly:
What did you do - aham - what did you post?
Nothing in particular. My best guess is he must have changed me for someone in his previous life, because he replied with arrogance to every my post. Fortunately he returned back to mql5 :)

What is your user name on MQL5?

The forum software seems to ban some people automatically and it seems to make mistakes occasionally. If you have not posted any links, then this may have happened to you. 

GumRai:

What is your user name on MQL5?

The forum software seems to ban some people automatically and it seems to make mistakes occasionally. If you have not posted any links, then this may have happened to you. 

You cant post links?? 

Keelan:

You cant post links?? 

Sorry, I should have said links to commercial websites, that could be considered advertising.

GumRai:
Sorry, I should have said links to commercial websites, that could be considered advertising.
I didn't even post such links, why would the plugin/software ban me till 2030?

As i said, it seems to make mistakes sometimes. If you give me your MQL5 user name, I will check it out.

GumRai:
As i said, it seems to make mistakes sometimes. If you give me your MQL5 user name, I will check it out.

I will send it to you in private message...

I thought of that aswell it might be an error... 

GumRai:

Hi GumRai, i can't see how to send message to you here in MQL4...

Can you give me a link?

Even your profile wasn't sowing up on MQL5 for messages...

Thanks,

Noobshow 

Reason: