Strange phenomena with Expert Advisor

I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with a ea I'm working on. During back testing, the test is running smoothly however at certain point there is a huge gap in the data and a closed order with a huge loss. 

I've attached two screenshots showing the issue.

As could be seen in the second screenshot above, order number 260 is closed, however there is no record of the order being opened by the EA. Also the is a noticeable gap in time between the second to last and last orders. I've check back the downloaded history for the pair and there doesn't appear to be any data gaps.

Any assistance in troubleshooting this issue would be appreciated. 

As I can see, your EA opened #260 buy order at 2011.04.28. Price turned downward, this order had an increasing loss until it reached the zero equity of the account at 2013.04.15 and stopped out.

This is no data issue, but expert.

You must control losses with a stop loss. You risked infinite loss, you lost your account.
  • You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
  • Account Balance * percent = RISK = |OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * OrderLots * DeltaPerlot (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD)
  • Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerlot
  • You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
  • You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out

the tester does not show you the HDD.
Otherwise you would reduce your account and do not would use !!!

WHRoeder:
You must control losses with a stop loss. You risked infinite loss, you lost your account.
  • You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
  • Account Balance * percent = RISK = |OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * OrderLots * DeltaPerlot (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD)
  • Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerlot
  • You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
  • You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out
Stop losses are for whimps..

DeanDeV: Stop losses are for whimps..
If you don't have $Billions in the account like banks/hedge funds, you are a wimp.
Reason: