Trade manager EA manage all pairs from one chart?

Hey all, Newer coder here. I'm looking for advice on a trade manager I am writing. Currently it handles everything I do. I have one button on the chart to place an order. The EA does the rest. It determines if I want a buy or sell based on my strategy, it adjusts stops, closes out orders as needed, etc.

It all works well but now I am trying to add a bunch of reporting to it so I get emails about how my trading is going and such. However if I have it running on many charts I have to make sure I don't get the same email a bunch of times. (one for each instance of the EA). As I build it out this will cause more issues I'm sure so my question is this:

Would it be easier to make one EA run on a single chart and manage all the other pairs from there meaning I'd have to code it to do so. Or code each EA to cross talk with the others so they act as one. If the second option then what would you suggest for coding the communication between EAs? Writing out and reading files? Or is there some functions for that?

alphaspec:

Would it be easier to make one EA run on a single chart and manage all the other pairs from there meaning I'd have to code it to do so.

Or code each EA to cross talk with the others so they act as one. If the second option then what would you suggest for coding the communication between EAs? Writing out and reading files? Or is there some functions for that?

Reason: