Is this possible to detect London Market Open time Automatically?

Hi!

Currently i use manual input for London Market open hour time. is this possible to detect automatically with all years.

eg:

Winter session London open at +8:00 GMT

other session London Open at +7:00 GMT

so is this possible, if yes please suggest me to do on better way.

I can get Server time and GMT time using TimeCurrent() and TimeGMT(). i use the difference hours with server and GMT to input EA time manually.

Your help is appreciated.

Yes!

If your pc is running in Europe with EU-DST you should have a look at TimeGMTOffset():

"Returns the current difference between GMT time and the local computer time in seconds, taking into account switch to winter or summer time. Depends on the time settings of your computer."

gooly:

Yes!

If your pc is running in Europe with EU-DST you should have a look at TimeGMTOffset():

"Returns the current difference between GMT time and the local computer time in seconds, taking into account switch to winter or summer time. Depends on the time settings of your computer."

Thanks for your quick reply.

but still i didn't get my qustion to answered!

i need to find the london market open hours whether winter or summer. only i must get the market open time exactly? how to get it?

Doesn't the market open a 8:00 AM local time? Get GMT, compute whether London is GMT or BST. Wait for GMT to be 8 or 7.

WHRoeder:
Doesn't the market open a 8:00 AM local time? Get GMT, compute whether London is GMT or BST. Wait for GMT to be 8 or 7.
how to get the british summer time?

Look it up and code a function like I did for IsNYonDST

sheriffonline:
how to get the british summer time?
GB switches like other European states and - as I said - if your pc or server 'sits' in Europe TimeGMTOffset() will tell you what DST is actually in London.
Reason: