Pending orders and trading outside of market hours

Hi, ii have recently downloaded MQL4 and think its fantastically flexible compared to other broker applications. However I'm stuck with pending order. On other appliications i can set up pending orders outside of market horus but on MQL4 it just says 'Market Closed' and 'Please verify operation parameters and try again later'. 

What am i doing wrong?? Can anyone figure this out? 

You are not doing anything wrong. Unfortunately MT4 does not allow any sort of order when the market is closed.

The only way that I am aware of to place pseudo pending orders during the market closed period is with an EA coded to open market orders when the pending level is hit

GumRai:

You are not doing anything wrong. Unfortunately MT4 does not allow any sort of order when the market is closed.

The only way that I am aware of to place pseudo pending orders during the market closed period is with an EA coded to open market orders when the pending level is hit

Thanks for the reply GumRai. Why don't they allow pending orders when the market is closed? It seems to me to be a disadvantage for PipIndex if other brokers will allow it.

What "other brokers" allow it? I only know of stocks, not FX

WHRoeder:
What "other brokers" allow it? I only know of stocks, not FX
Well the only other one i have is Plus500. Which is stocks, Commodities and also Forex. But its not as professional as PipIndex by any means.

Can anyone suggest an EA for this (setting up a pending market order during close on MT4)? 

136473 #:
Can anyone suggest an EA for this (setting up a pending market order during close on MT4)? 

Such recommendations are not allowed in the forum, you need to make your own search I am afraid.

Reason: