Help getting started with my first custom indicator

Hi All,

Been a lurker here for a while now and found countless useful topics for which I am very grateful :)

I am now venturing into the world of MQ4 and would like some pointers on how to get started with what I want to achieve.

I wish to build a custom indicator which simply prints arrows and alerts (buy and sell) when criteria is met from 3 different indicators.

Lets say for example my indicators are called IND1.ex4, IND2.ex4 and IND3.ex4 and are all oscillators.  My new indicator will be called IND4.

When IND1 crosses 0 line AND when IND2 crosses 0 line AND when IND3 crosses 0 line from below - IND4 prints arrow/alert buy signal.

Can anyone help me get started with this or will I need to go down the EA route?

Thanks.

TPS. 

1. Indicators indicator, why would you think EA. Get the values from the indicators, and update your buffers. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum
  2. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Hi WHR,

Thanks for the link.

To be clear - I was never here to ask someone to code it for me, just some pointers to get me started in the right direction :) 

TPS. 

Damn that link has a lot of good info, should answer a lot of my initial queries - thanks again!

TPS 

Reason: