MQL4 Forum editor problem - page 2

Demos:

hello :)
i think it is a fact that the editor is broken currently. I am using Opera, which while it does have some incompatibility problems from time to time, the overall behaviour of the editor is not one of them; that said, i tried also Firefox and it does not work either, maybe not even Internet Explorer . Anyway, the problem is not happening all the time, it may have to do when copy-pasting a line from a SRC area, especially since clicking "reply" on a message (to quote that message) does not include the SRC contained 

best regards 

Thanks for the sanity check Demos - I am using IE11 (Windows 7 OS) and as I mentioned I did get things to work when I added mql4.com to compatibility settings but this does not work now so as you say inconsistent.

sd59:

Thanks for the sanity check Demos - I am using IE11 (Windows 7 OS) and as I mentioned I did get things to work when I added mql4.com to compatibility settings but this does not work now so as you say inconsistent.

the only way i can use the editor without too much hassle, when i want to paste or write some source, is to remember to create a new empty line (press enter), below the line I am going to place the code.That way it becomes possible to move the cursor after the source box is created 

best regards 

Demos:

the only way i can use the editor without too much hassle, when i want to paste or write some source, is to remember to create a new empty line (press enter), below the line I am going to place the code.That way it becomes possible to move the cursor after the source box is created 

best regards 

yes that does work! Weird but thanks. 

Reason: