what is the meaningof this ?

when ea runs ,on the terminal i get this message "indicator is too slow ,please rewrite it "

It's taking too long to run. I've seen that also not related to the indictor. Try it again and if it persists you will have to optimize it.

Thank you ,the message says the indicator runs for 9669 ms .

and also ,the Mql4 has other problem .still remained after several upgrades.

1/I set a loop to close an order for 100 times ,in the loop ,if orderclose function return a none zero value ,the ea will break the loop,but sometime after the order was closed ,

terminal will show message like this "unkow ticket xxxxxx for orderclose function".

2/I set order close condition like this ,if an order has a profit exceed 0 after it was opened 3 hours later . but sometimes ,it was not closed ,even has possive profit and opened for a week .

1. 9.6 seconds is way too long. Fix your broken code.
  2. There are no mind readers here. Your EA is broken; fix your broken code.

YALEWANG:

Thank you ,the message says the indicator runs for 9669 ms .

and also ,the Mql4 has other problem .still remained after several upgrades.

1/I set a loop to close an order for 100 times ,in the loop ,if orderclose function return a none zero value ,the ea will break the loop,but sometime after the order was closed ,

terminal will show message like this "unkow ticket xxxxxx for orderclose function".

2/I set order close condition like this ,if an order has a profit exceed 0 after it was opened 3 hours later . but sometimes ,it was not closed ,even has possive profit and opened for a week .

There is something wrong with your code.

No point in trying to guess what is wrong, so you will need to show the code if you want help

Reason: