The spam is getting ridiculous - page 2

Moderators have additional buttons than

GumRai:

well they have now made me a moderator.

Do your magical new powers extend to knowing why build 900 has already been replaced by 902?

GumRai congrats for your new status. Looks cleaner now. Sadly the spammers started to use older threads for their spam. The "Did you see this picture" thread seem to be a new target.

Thank you William, I have been able to delete some spam now.

aakcaagac:
GumRai congrats for your new status. Looks cleaner now. Sadly the spammers started to use older threads for their spam. The "Did you see this picture" thread seem to be a new target.

Thank you. I have removed the spam in the last couple of posts in that thread. Seems that I cannot delete posts from before I was given moderator status, but I can edit the content.

WTF is going on here ? Within a couple of minutes someone filled 2 pages of spam. My RSS Feeds are full of crap now.

aakcaagac:
WTF is going on here ? Within a couple of minutes someone filled 2 pages of spam. My RSS Feeds are full of crap now.

They are a pain aren't they.

I have removed them now.

Had a couple of times that I have had to remove about 25 spam topics. Everytime I think that they are slowing down, we get flooded with them! 

GumRai:

They are a pain aren't they.

I have removed them now.

Had a couple of times that I have had to remove about 25 spam topics. Everytime I think that they are slowing down, we get flooded with them! 

GumRai, I know you are doing good job here. i must appreciate you.

Keep it up....

Reason: