Error 131 on build 880

Hello,

I am getting an error 131 on build 880 when I try to do backtest offline.  How can I solve this problem, which occurs only on few markets, not all? 

Thank you in advance. 

There are no mind readers here. If you want help with your broken code, you must post your broken code.

WHRoeder:
There are no mind readers here. If you want help with your broken code, you must post your broken code.

Don`t say things you are not sure about!

Actually my code in not broken because  I have done many, many backtests without any errors on the previous builds. 

Use the build 842 or earlier for testing offline.

kimito2: Actually my code in not broken because  I have done many, many backtests without any errors on the previous builds. 
A car with one lost cylinder runs, but it is still broken.

Ovo:
Use the build 842 or earlier for testing offline.
How can I downgrade to 842 from 880 without installing a new platform?

kimito2:

Actually my code in not broken because  I have done many, many backtests without any errors on the previous builds. 

hello,

from what i read regarding 880, the problems you are facing may have to do with imported chart data or maybe with the fact that you have not logged in online on the given terminal . On top of the forum there is a discusssion regarding the 880 release and it is possible that you find there more information 

best regards 

kimito2:
How can I downgrade to 842 from 880 without installing a new platform?

You do not need to downgrade, just add the executable:

1. Find the alias you use for launching the Metatrader 4, mostly under the Windows Start Menu. If you have found it directly within the explorer, skip the point 2.
  2. Right-click the alias, select Open Location.
  3. Create a copy of the alias. Rename it to something more helpful, like Metatrader4 test
  4. Open Properties dialogue of the copied alias.
  5. Click Open Location button.
  6. Download the zipped 842 terminal by clicking here: terminal-842 You might need to override the security warning. Unzip it.
  7. Move the file you unzipped to the location opened in point 5.
  8. In the still open Properties dialogue, change the target to <path>\terminal-842.exe” /skipupdate, like “C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4\terminal-842.exe” /skipupdate
  9. Close properties with save.

Now you should have additional launching alias icon dedicated for testing strategies in disconnected mode (though you cannot run them both concurrently). 

Reason: