indicator values from other timeperiod

Hello, how I can get indicator values from other time periods gotten during the strategy testers runs, with the Livechart that goes simply by just adjusts another period parameter, but with the strategy tester run does not function it. I hope someone know the problem and can help.

If what you want is the values from standard indicator, just specify explicitly the timeframe period in the indicator function. See example of calling iCCI below, it will give you daily values no matter which time frame chart the EA is attached to.

double cci = iCCI(NULL,PERIOD_D1,12,PRICE_TYPICAL,0);

Hello, thanks for your answer, my English is bad and I it probably not well enough explained. as you it me show there in the example know I it already, what I tried was, during the strategy testers expenditure the return-worth of an indicator runs with four different periods to get in a COMMENT().
Example:

double cci1 = iCCI(NULL,0,12,PRICE_TYPICAL,0);
double cci2 = iCCI(NULL,240,12,PRICE_TYPICAL,0);
double cci3 = iCCI(NULL,1440,12,PRICE_TYPICAL,0);

Comment("cci1 ",cci1," cci2 ",cci2," cci3 ",cci3);

as in the example has I tries the return-worth of the same indicator from 3 different periods to to get, I must however determine only for the first standard period of the current Charts of values to be returned.

For the other Periods 240 and 1440 there are not.

It´s because of the strategy tester modus runs, but I dont now whether and how one it to create can be returned alone
Reason: