Automatically log backtest results

Hi, I want to 'export' backtest results as soon as they come out (one by one); it could be a LOG file or CSV file.

I search the entire forum (It may be I didn't do it properly), and I wasn't able to find anything related.

I have two questions:

1) Is it posible to do this?

2) Is there a LOG file created by MT4 once the backtest is over?

The reason of my request is that sometimes, the power grid goes down and I don't have even a partial result. 

Thanks in advance.

1. You didn't search very good or read the documentation. File Functions - MQL4 Documentation
  2. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
  1. You didn't search very good or read the documentation. File Functions - MQL4 Documentation
  2. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Hi! I know how to code, and I know the File Handling Functions.

I just don't know if the code is usefull for each backtesting iteration or I have to modify de Tester template/core (that part never attempted to do it).

If you tell me that is possible, then I'll write a code handling the extern input parameters. Just wanted a guide, not a solution. 

Kind regards. 

JCTrading:

Hi! I know how to code, and I know the File Handling Functions.

I want to 'export' backtest results as soon as they come out (one by one); it could be a LOG file or CSV file.

Those are mutually exclusive statements.
Reason: