MetaTrader 4 Platform Update Build 890: Bug Fixing

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
MetaQuotes 2015.09.23 17:31

MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, September 25, 2015. It contains the following changes:

MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 890

1. Signals: Navigation on the Signal tab has been fixed.
  2. Tester: The unnecessary call of the OnCalculate handler after the completion of indicator testing has been removed.
  3. MQL4: In custom indicators, we have removed the ban to move a graphical object using the ObjectMove function in the CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CHANGE handler.
  4. MQL4: Fixed class compilation in cases where all the constructor parameters have a default value and the constructor is implemented separately from the class. Example:
    class CFoo
      {
    public:
                   CFoo(int x=0);
      };

CFoo::CFoo(int x)
      {
      }

5. MetaEditor: Fixed display of a number of dialogs after DPI change in Windows 10.
  6. Fixed errors reported in crash logs.

The update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.
4evermaat 2015.09.28 09:14 #

is this a beta or full release of new mt4 build?
alexvd 2015.09.28 10:41 #

4evermaat:
is this a beta or full release of new mt4 build?
This is release.
flexie 2015.09.28 18:24 #

Thanks for the option to upgrade or not.  After upgrading, I've noticed memory usage is vastly increased (200-300%). Is this intended and will it be brought back down to where it was on previous versions. Not sure if it happened on 880 as I just noticed it today after upgrading to 890.
Jacques366 2015.10.03 11:59 #

warning: I have just experienced a 0 error compilation of a code having an iLowest() function with less than 5 parameters.
GumRai 2015.10.03 14:55 #

Jacques366:
warning: I have just experienced a 0 error compilation of a code having an iLowest() function with less than 5 parameters.
Yes, if you miss off the last 2 parameters, it will default to WHOLE_ARRAY and start the count from 0. That's the way all functions work when they have default values
luxorlo 2015.10.06 13:12 #

MetaQuotes:

MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, September 25, 2015. It contains the following changes:

MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 890

1. Signals: Navigation on the Signal tab has been fixed.
  2. Tester: The unnecessary call of the OnCalculate handler after the completion of indicator testing has been removed.
  3. MQL4:In custom indicators, we have removed the ban to move a graphicalobject using the ObjectMove function in the CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CHANGEhandler.
  4. MQL4: Fixed class compilation in cases where all theconstructor parameters have a default value and the constructor isimplemented separately from the class. Example:
  5. MetaEditor: Fixed display of a number of dialogs after DPI change in Windows 10.
  6. Fixed errors reported in crash logs.

The update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

After the new mt4 build was installed in my computers, the customize startup for testing expert advisors stop working. The .ini file seem to be loaded properly but the mt4 does not recognize the ea name informed in the startup file and also the parameters checked in the .set file to start a genetic algorithm. All the rest of the parameters are loaded ok (symbol, period, dates...) but not those ones. As a result the process does not work any more.

Could you please check it? Maybe there is a change in the configuration at Startup but if does those changes are not marked in your build update information document.

Thanks in advance 

arnevanveen 2015.10.17 18:46 #

I have the same issue Luxorlo. Did you manage to get it working in the meantime?
luxorlo 2015.10.20 11:31 #

arnevanveen:
I have the same issue Luxorlo. Did you manage to get it working in the meantime?
No arnevanveen, I couldn't. I tried all my best to get it working but for sure it's a problem of the last build. Hope with build 900 this will be fixed. And you, have you tried anything?
arnevanveen 2015.10.23 19:51 #

Nope, and i cannot find a fix anywhere ...
Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register