Robust EA builder

Has anyone found a good way to generate the code for an EA that you can trust on a live account? I have tried a couple of the "EA builders" but the indicators they offer are pretty limited and I am not sure how robust the code is.

Any suggestions on which tools to use or am I just going to need to learn mql4?

• We hate EA builder
  • You couldn't be bothered to learn mql4, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
  • There are only two choices: learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds lines of code.
  • EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
  • EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (max bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time
  • EA builder makes bad code Not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers
  • EA builder makes bad code not adjusting for ECN brokers.
  • EA builder makes bad code not checking return codes.
  • EATree uses objects on chart to save values - not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/reboot.)

WHRoeder:
  • We hate EA builder
  • You couldn't be bothered to learn mql4, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
  • There are only two choices: learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds lines of code.
  • EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
  • EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (max bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time
  • EA builder makes bad code Not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers
  • EA builder makes bad code not adjusting for ECN brokers.
  • EA builder makes bad code not checking return codes.
  • EATree uses objects on chart to save values - not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/reboot.)

Learn mql4 it is!

I had my suspicions that EA builder wasn't going to cut it. Thanks for your response and looking forward to joining the community.

Trader_Tim11:

Learn mql4 it is!

I had my suspicions that EA builder wasn't going to cut it. Thanks for your response and looking forward to joining the community.

We built an EA generator in TRAIDE (traide.inovancetech.com). You can select where you want to go long and short and TRAIDE will generate the Expert Advisor for you. I still recommend familiarizing yourself with mql4 so you can add to and customize your EAs of course.

Reason: