movers and packers mumbai services @ http://www.the5th.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai.html

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
top10packers 2015.09.15 12:42

Spam content removed

rod178 2015.10.26 09:02 #

To moderator - could we have the entire Spam thread removed, instead of just the contents?
GumRai 2015.10.26 09:12 #

rod178:
To moderator - could we have the entire Spam thread removed, instead of just the contents?

Hello Rod,

I have only been a moderator for a few days.

I have totally removed quite a few spam threads, but it seems that I am unable to remove threads that already existed before I was made a moderator.

I can only edit them 

rod178 2015.10.27 06:00 #

GumRai:

Hello Rod,

I have only been a moderator for a few days.

I have totally removed quite a few spam threads, but it seems that I am unable to remove threads that already existed before I was made a moderator.

I can only edit them 

OK 

thanks for for work, things do seem to be getting better.

Suspect that when the rubbish post are immediately removed it will discourage these vermin, so you will have less to remove in the future

Another potential option may be to have the Spammers account automatically banned, otherwise the bot will just keep posting Spam using the offending account.

Some forums require the approval of the first five post from new accounts, this filters out the Bots, although obviously would require more work from the Moderators

GumRai 2015.10.27 06:49 #

Hopefully, this thread will soon drop of the current list, please nobody post here again. It will bring it to the top again
GumRai 2015.10.27 06:50 #

Hopefully, this thread will soon drop of the current list, please nobody post here again. It will bring it to the top again
Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register