Version 4.00 Build 840 Problem on new laptop running windows 8.1

Just got new laptop that has windows 8.1 When I installed mt4 it was version 400 build 840. I am having an issue with custom indicators. When I attempt to load an Indicator the setup window appears like normal. When I change an input and attempt to select open it does not work. All selections are frozen, only available working choice is the X to close window. So I cannot load indicator. Also just noticed that Meta Editor will not let me open any custom indicators. Does anyone know the issue and a fix? 

walshman50:

Just got new laptop that has windows 8.1 When I installed mt4 it was version 400 build 840. I am having an issue with custom indicators. When I attempt to load an Indicator the setup window appears like normal. When I change an input and attempt to select open it does not work. All selections are frozen, only available working choice is the X to close window. So I cannot load indicator. Also just noticed that Meta Editor will not let me open any custom indicators. Does anyone know the issue and a fix? 

Need to be reported to Metaquotes Service Desk.
Reason: