Select data of corresponding Symbol in MultiSymbol EA

Hi everyone,

I wish to implement my EA on several symbols (I wish to create such a scanner so I would like to avoid open multiple charts) and I have a doubt.

If I create an array with those symbols (e.g. string symbols["AAPL","MMM",...]) and in the OnTick() function I set a for loop, like:
for(int i = 0; i < ArraySize(symbols); i++)
{
string symb = symbols[i];
//...
long voltemp = Volume[i]; // ??? Is that changing every loop to select symbols[i]'s Volume?
//...
}

The special array Volume (but like all others, Close, High, Low, ...) are automatically set on that symbol or I have to set another option to "select" each symbol and get correspondent data?

Thank you very much!

Volume like all other predefined variables only refer to the current chart's pair and timeframe.

leourb_:
Hi everyone,

I wish to implement my EA on several symbols (I wish to create such a scanner so I would like to avoid open multiple charts) and I have a doubt.

If I create an array with those symbols (e.g. string symbols["AAPL","MMM",...]) and in the OnTick() function I set a for loop, like:

The special array Volume (but like all others, Close, High, Low, ...) are automatically set on that symbol or I have to set another option to "select" each symbol and get correspondent data?

Thank you very much!
You have to use iVolume().

Thank you zirkoner! That's what I need :)

WHRoeder: I was referring to find a function that let me call data of another pair/security that the one on the chart :)

Thanks! 

Reason: