Using MT4 On Behalf Of Clients.

I intend to use my MT4 platform to manage accounts on behalf of Clients, making small trades on their behalf - using their trading account, and their funds within those accounts (as opposed to having Client funds in my own account).

My question is: If in my navigator pane I have a number of Client accounts - can I (using MQL4 or otherwise) link these accounts so that when I place a trade from within my own account - that same trade is triggered in each of my Client accounts. Likewise, when a trade is closed out in my account, the same trades are closed in my Clients accounts.

I am not a programmer or a coder, but would attempt such a task if there is a possibility of this working. Alternatively, I am open to having such an application written for me - or making use of somebody elses if such a thing already exists.

Exciting times - thank you in advance for your help.

Steve. 

ahernhouse:

I intend to use my MT4 platform to manage accounts on behalf of Clients, making small trades on their behalf - using their trading account, and their funds within those accounts (as opposed to having Client funds in my own account).

My question is: If in my navigator pane I have a number of Client accounts - can I (using MQL4 or otherwise) link these accounts so that when I place a trade from within my own account - that same trade is triggered in each of my Client accounts. Likewise, when a trade is closed out in my account, the same trades are closed in my Clients accounts.

I am not a programmer or a coder, but would attempt such a task if there is a possibility of this working. Alternatively, I am open to having such an application written for me - or making use of somebody elses if such a thing already exists.

Exciting times - thank you in advance for your help.

Steve. 

Not sure if its relevant, but all of my Clients are/will be using the same FX Broker. Thanks.

hello,

I am guessing MAM or PAMM accounts should suit what you are after

best regards 

Reason: