Recover a lost EA that I bought (my Hard Disk has failed)

I would appreciate if anybody could help me on this.

I bought an EA a few months ago. I need to recover it because my Hard Disk has failed, so it is broken and I had to re-install operating system and everything from scratch.

I remember that in this MQL portal, on my profile, I used to have a link to see what I bought in the past. Now I cannot see it. I wanted to use it against Metaquotes as a proof that I have already bought it, so I can ask for a backup copy or something. The point is that MQL sites are now a mess, changing fom MQL4.com/..... to MQL5.com/...... as you navigate. This is not intuitive and I cannot find my old profile in MQL5.com, only here in MQL4.com. If I try to recover my password in MQL5.com it says the email is incorrect, so maybe I used a temporary email for this and now I don't remember.

Metaquotes, I think this process should be improved to avoid this kind of things. Please contact me to see if I can recover the EA and my access to MQ5.com (the EA I bought was for MT4, not for MT5, but for some reason, the buying could only be done using MQL5.com, another counter-intuitive thing.... anyway.....). 

karakol833: Please contact me to see if
This is a user's forum not Metaquotes. We can't contact you; we can't help you. Open another profile on MQL5 if you need to.

karakol833:

It's your responsability to backup your data. Not only you didn't it, which can happen to everyone, but you also don't know your login (mql5.com account)... Please don't blame others for your own faults.

EDIT: Did you contact Metaquotes (they will not contact you) ? You can create a new account on mql5.com, then contact the ServiceDesk, maybe they can help to identify your old account, with your IP or something.

Did you have to replace the drive ? some computer places will look and see if they can recover files off bad disks.

Do you have email on your phone ? Search for mql5 and see if your account info is in a past email. 

Also on the MT4 terminal doesn't  it show what you bought ?

Past that, don't know how to help.  

Reason: