which server do you use, the metaquotes demo server is delaying, and quote is not same with tradingview...

when compared with tradingview, i find the qutoes on different platform is so different !!!

• Metaquotes demo-server is for testing only, your MT4 platform will be updated to the last beta automatically and the data are not reliable.
  • You have to use a true broker if you want reliable data.
  • On Forex, you will never get the same price from different providers, it's not a centralized market.

zirkoner:
  • Metaquotes demo-server is for testing only, your MT4 platform will be updated to the last beta automatically and the data are not reliable.
  • You have to use a true broker if you want reliable data.
  • On Forex, you will never get the same price from different providers, it's not a centralized market.
would you kindly recommend 1-2 brokers providing stable quote?

zh_mingbo:
would you kindly recommend 1-2 brokers providing stable quote?
What is a "stable" quote ? All brokers provide their own data feed, it's always "stable".

delay is not stable, halt when news event is not stable, i mean that

Hello,

I haven't look my self, but it may be that some FX venues, like LMAX, Currenex etc. may be more stable during news; you may check them out, either directly (but starting at 10.000$ deposits) or through introducing brokers, where you may start with as low as 1.000$.

But in any case, my POV is that, even if they are stable, the problem during news is not that much any possible halt (as of server down etc.) but the fact that the price is moving very fast, to the point that the most possible situation is to face some heavy requotes, so it is the same as facing halts. My belief is that you should avoid trading during the seconds-minutes of releases of high impact news, which happen a couple of times each month. It is also possible to program an EA to scan some XML calendars out there and use the info for setting the trade hours.

But of course, this is only my POV, as there may be some sucessful news traders - but I believe they are acting either some seconds before release or are trying to take advantage of the -often- retrace after about an hour of the happening. They are probably trying to do so because you really need some serious "luck" for catching the move of 100 pips in a matter of milliseconds (if ever this price is continues - it is often a huge price gap and or spread widening)

best regards 

zh_mingbo:
delay is not stable, halt when news event is not stable, i mean that
I fear you will have to try and find that yourself.
Reason: