how to copy exactly signal providers lot zise .

please i want you to help me on how to copy trade on mql5.com with same lot with the signal provider....
irrespective of my fund are higher or lower.

for example if the signal provider open position 0.01 ==== mine will be 0.01 or 0.1

if the signal provider open with 0.03 ===== mine will be 0.03 or 0.30 etc
pls assist please

Hi Dan,

The short answer is that you cant change the lot size - its automatically calculated based on your account size versus the signal providers account size, your leverage versus their leverage etc, so you're pretty much stuck with it Im afraid.

However, you can run an EA on your client to act as a "Robocopy" - i.e. every time it detects that a new position has been opened, it opens an identical position of whatever size you want :)  There may be existing "copy" type EAs/Programs already around and some of the more seasoned MQL4 gurus on here may be able to point you in the right direction.  If there isnt any pre-made/free ones for you to download you may want to consider hiring a freelancer to code one for you.  Dont forget increase your lot size over the signal may significantly increase your risk of ruin too.  Happy trading!

Paul 

Porky2015:

Hi Dan,

The short answer is that you cant change the lot size - its automatically calculated based on your account size versus the signal providers account size, your leverage versus their leverage etc, so you're pretty much stuck with it Im afraid.

However, you can run an EA on your client to act as a "Robocopy" - i.e. every time it detects that a new position has been opened, it opens an identical position of whatever size you want :)  There may be existing "copy" type EAs/Programs already around and some of the more seasoned MQL4 gurus on here may be able to point you in the right direction.  If there isnt any pre-made/free ones for you to download you may want to consider hiring a freelancer to code one for you.  Dont forget increase your lot size over the signal may significantly increase your risk of ruin too.  Happy trading!

Paul 

high porky2015 pls thanks for your replies what i mean is their orders must not be exactly but at least i want their lot to change according to their trading capital

because when i send out 0.09  they receive 0.01. now when i send out 0.03 or 0.06 still their lot remain 0.01 fixed, and does not change according to their

balance, lot may not be same but i want their lot to change as i change lot.am the trader and i have followers but some of them complain that their lot are fixed .

but please since mql5 is linked to my broker can they put an ea that will re-modify their lot according to their trade balance and not fixed lot.

i am program writer the only way i understand is that their have to be a master before slave copy works. slave ea can not copy without the master

ea or is their any possibilities. tell me please . and secondly i know services that does that but i want

to be paid this month trading fees by my followers before i can re transfer to those service. maybe publish my trade only on mql5 because i like all all

metaquote products including their platforms but their signal system is too professional to accommodate personal trading wills.  so is it possible to

reconvert the orders they receive from me through mql5 signal  services to change their lot steps with ours position .thanks  

please possible assistance is needed

please any more help
Reason: