Indicator DRAW_COLORCANDLE

While I was trying to figure out how to use histograms in the subwindow of an indicator I noticed that, besides the drawing styles mentioned in the documentation, my MetaEditor was showing me new drawing styles (which I assume were quietly released by MetaQuotes in a recent update?), such as DRAW_BARSCLOSE, DRAW_FILLING and DRAW_COLORCANDLE.

Does anyone know where I can find some documentation on how to use the DRAW_COLORCANDLE style for MT4? There is plenty for MT5, but I haven't been able yet to figure out how to translate it for MT4..

Thanks 

Ok, searching through the forum I found this: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/150175 

I guess there isn't any new update from that point. 

clausdp:

While I was trying to figure out how to use histograms in the subwindow of an indicator I noticed that, besides the drawing styles mentioned in the documentation, my MetaEditor was showing me new drawing styles (which I assume were quietly released by MetaQuotes in a recent update?), such as DRAW_BARSCLOSE, DRAW_FILLING and DRAW_COLORCANDLE.

Does anyone know where I can find some documentation on how to use the DRAW_COLORCANDLE style for MT4? There is plenty for MT5, but I haven't been able yet to figure out how to translate it for MT4..

Thanks 

Draw_HISTOGRAM(0) is high or low

Draw_HISTOGRAM(1) is high or low

Reason: