How to attach a custom indicator in EA code

Hi, guys

I have a custom indicator and need put it in EA code. Can someone help me?

The indicator code

=====================================================================================

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
// OBVPower.mq4                                                                                                                 |
// The code should be used for illustrating whether current OBV is above, below or equal to an averaged OBV of Period_MA;       |
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
#property indicator_separate_window                                  // Drawing in a separate window

//---- NOTE TO SELF - learn how non drawing buffers are distinguished from drawing                                          

#property indicator_buffers  3                   // Number of DRAWING buffers is 3

#property indicator_maximum  1                                       // Max separate window scale
#property indicator_minimum  0                                       // Min separate window scale                            

#property indicator_color1 Green                                     // Color of the 1st indicator and buffer 0
#property indicator_color2 Red                                       // Color of the 2nd indicator and buffer 1
#property indicator_color3 Yellow                                    // Color of the 3rd indicator and buffer 2

extern int    Period_MA      =34;                                    // Averaging Period for Moving Average
extern string MA_Method_Help ="0-SMA, 1-EMA, 2-SMMA, 3-LWMA";
extern int    MA_Method      =1;                                     // Moving Average Emuneration Method
extern double GapMin         =0.5;                                   // Minimum Allowable Gap between OBV and AveOBV

double UpBuffer[];                                                   // Declaring an indicator array
double DownBuffer[];                                                 // Declaring an indicator array
double ZeroBuffer[];                                                 // Declaring an indicator array
double OBV[];                                                        // OnBalanceVolume array
double AveOBV[];                                                     // Average of OnBalanceVolume array
double Gap[];                                                        // Difference between OBV and AveOBV array values                   

int init()                                    // Special function init()
  {
   IndicatorBuffers(6);                          // TOTAL amount of buffers including non drawing buffers
//----
   SetIndexBuffer(0,UpBuffer);                                       // Assigning an array to a buffer
   SetIndexBuffer(1,DownBuffer);                                     // Assigning an array to a buffer
   SetIndexBuffer(2,ZeroBuffer);                                     // Assigning an array to a buffer
   SetIndexBuffer(3,OBV);                                            // Assigning an array to a buffer
   SetIndexBuffer(4,AveOBV);                                         // Assigning an array to a buffer
   SetIndexBuffer(5,Gap);                                            // Assigning an array to a buffer
   SetIndexStyle (0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,STYLE_SOLID,4);                   // line style
   SetIndexStyle (1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,STYLE_SOLID,4);                   // line style
   SetIndexStyle (2,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,STYLE_SOLID,4);                   // line style
   SetIndexEmptyValue (0,0.0);                      
   SetIndexEmptyValue (1,0.0);                      
   SetIndexEmptyValue (2,0.0);
   SetIndexEmptyValue (3,0.0);                      
   SetIndexEmptyValue (4,0.0);                      
   SetIndexEmptyValue (5,0.0);
   SetIndexLabel (0,"UpBuffer");            
   SetIndexLabel (1,"DownBuffer");
   SetIndexLabel (2,"ZeroBuffer");
   SetIndexLabel (3,"OBV");              
   SetIndexLabel (4,"AveOBV");              
   SetIndexLabel (5,"Gap");               
//----           
   return;                                       // Exit the special funct. init()
  }
int start()                                      // Special function start()
  {
   int  limit,i;
   int  Counted_bars = IndicatorCounted();                           
   if  (Counted_bars<0) return(-1);                                  // Check for possible errors
   if  (Counted_bars>0) Counted_bars--;                              // The last counted bar will be recounted
        limit=Bars-Counted_bars;                                     // Number of counted bars                          
        i=Bars-Counted_bars-1;                                       // Index of the first uncounted
   double Diff;

//---- the main loop      

//-------------calculate the array values for On Balance Volume                                        
   i=Bars-Counted_bars-1;           // Index of the first uncounted
   while(i>=0)                                                       // Loop for uncounted bars
     {
     OBV[i]=iOBV(NULL,0,PRICE_CLOSE,i);                              // Value of 0 buffer on i bar
     i--;                                                            // Calculating index of the next bar
     }

i=Bars-Counted_bars-1;                                            // Index of the first uncounted
   while(i>=0)                                                       // Loop for uncounted bars
     {
     AveOBV[i]=iMAOnArray(OBV,0,Period_MA,0,MA_Method,i);            // Value of 0 buffer on i bar
     i--;                                                            // Calculating index of the next bar
     }

i=Bars-Counted_bars-1;                                            // Index of the first uncounted
     {
     Gap[i]= (OBV[i]-AveOBV[i]);                                    // Value of 0 buffer on i bar
     i--;                                                           // Calculating index of the next bar
     }
  while(i>=0)
  {
     Diff= Gap[i];                                                  // Value of 0 buffer on i bar

if      (Diff>GapMin)
                 {
                 UpBuffer[i]  =1;
                 }
  else if (Diff<-GapMin)
                 {
                 DownBuffer[i]=1;
                 }
  else           {
                 ZeroBuffer[i]=1;
                 }
     i--;                                                           // Calculating index of the next bar           
      }

//--------------------------------------------------------------------
   return;                          // Exit the special funct. start()
  }
//--------------------------------------------------------------------

=================================================================

Thanks

Nelson

nelreis: I have a custom indicator and need put it in EA code. Can someone help me?
.Don't do that. Just get the value of the indicator. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum
Reason: