Mt4 or Mt5 ; which suits you

I started my trading on Mt4 and get used to it. Mt5 is advanced version and I tried on it also. But I was not comfortable with it; maybe I am used to mt4 now. Did the same thing happen to you abot trading platforms

If I had a choice in germany, I would go with Thinkorswim.com rather than any of the MetaQuotes products. The Thinkorswim-Trading-Platform is quite capable and you can customize it to your needs. You can trade anything you want.

The only disadvantage I see on most Client/Server software is, that most Java and .NET written ones store information on their servers (like setups, indicators and other stuff). From what I see MT4 doesn't do that yet.

On the long run I need to plan differently anways. Maybe going ProRealtime.com with some live feeds and use some random broker or banking to enter the trade.

By the way: There was no need to add an alpari.com commercial link to the bottom of your comment.

aakcaagac:There was no need to add an alpari.com commercial link to the bottom of your comment.
If you post something with a link, sometimes the system will add that link block at the bottom automatically.  You can remove it but if you are not paying attention or leave it alone, it remains on your post.
Reason: