what does pipspercandle mean?

1. There is no angle. Meaningless. An angle requires distance/distance a unitless number. A chart has price/time. What is the angle of going 30 miles in 45 minutes? Meaningless!
  2. You can get the slope from your 6 pips (price) / delta time. (chart period.)  You can create a trendline using the slope. Changing the axes scales changes the apparent angle, the slope is constant. Angle is meaningless.
  3. You can create a angled line using one point and setting the angle. The line is drawn that angle in pixels. Changing the axes scales does NOT change the angle. That has no connection to price.

WHRoeder:
  1. There is no angle. Meaningless. An angle requires distance/distance a unitless number. A chart has price/time. What is the angle of going 30 miles in 45 minutes? Meaningless!
  2. You can get the slope from your 6 pips (price) / delta time. (chart period.)  You can create a trendline using the slope. Changing the axes scales changes the apparent angle, the slope is constant. Angle is meaningless.
  3. You can create a angled line using one point and setting the angle. The line is drawn that angle in pixels. Changing the axes scales does NOT change the angle. That has no connection to price.
I still did not understand pips per candle. If I change default value 1 to 5, what did  5 pipspercandle mean ?

extjsjquery: I still did not understand pips per candle.
  1. Do you know what a mile is? Do you know what a hour is? Then you know what a mile per hour is.
  2. Do you know what a pip is? Do you know what a candle (bar) is? Then you know what a pip per bar is! What is a TICK? - MQL4 forum

extjsjquery:

Please don't completely change your original post

Now your question makes no sense and neither do the answers that you have received to a totally different question. 

Reason: