Indicator on the chart main window

Hello!
I Own an indicator , but it only appears correctly in a separate window. When you insert the chart only the entries of "put" are visible.

I would like to add it to the chart, without changing their prpriedades , and turns it into arrows. For he is like histogram.

Can someone help me?

Thanks!

Indicators are designed to either appear on the bar window or their own window.  If you paid someone to make this indicator, then you needed to tell the developer that in the first place.  If you bought it from market place, you can try contacting the developer and see if they have a version that you can apply to the main chart instead of in a separate window.

Nobody can help you without seeing code.

This is what controls where the indicator gets drawn:

#property indicator_separate_window

or

#property indicator_chart_window

Based on other indicators I was creating this . I'm no expert , but I know a bit of programming.
But this problem I am unable to solve.
I am attaching the file , I appreciate if anyone can help .
In short , I would like to turn the histogram arrows and keep the two signals (call and put) . Thanks!
Files:
proto1.mq4  10 kb

honest_knave:

Nobody can help you without seeing code.

This is what controls where the indicator gets drawn:

or

Based on other indicators I was creating this . I'm no expert , but I know a bit of programming.
But this problem I am unable to solve.
I am attaching the file , I appreciate if anyone can help .
In short , I would like to turn the histogram arrows and keep the two signals (call and put) . Thanks!
Files:
proto1_1.mq4  10 kb
Reason: