Forex as the main vehicle for making money

I realize a lot of experienced traders have high-end trading systems which can hold multiple charts and such. Before coming to the land of forex I traded options and even stocks at times. I've been strictly trading forex for the past 3 years (many highs and even more lows experienced)...do any of you guys use other investment vehicles besides forex to trade or would you consider that being greedy and/or tedious. My trading cpu is pretty basic and gets the job done but if I do decide to dabble back into calls and puts do you guys have any suggestions? (If is a big 'if'...options trading went downhill last time I did it)

Do you mean you want a reliable trading system or strategy? Or you want to put in your strategy into good use which means more tutorial concerning your strategy? Which?

I don't trade anything yet as I am trying to learn the ins and outs and the pitfalls of trading forex still, but I think it would depend on what my account could handle as far as how much trading I ended up doing at the same time.  At first obviously it would be small trades, minimal risk.  As I gained more experience in the markets, can't say for sure now, but who knows what the future will bring.

If you ever want to start trading. Risk nothing than you can afford to lose. And... If you want, I can teach you few(No brain got Holy Grail), but I Scalp and never lose out to broker.

Really? You scalp and never lose out to broker, that is a statement that is hard to believe. May be you can show us any statement having green pips all the way. If one has a strategy that generate consistent pips then forex is certainly a main income stream for him.

trend:
Really? You scalp and never lose out to broker, that is a statement that is hard to believe. May be you can show us any statement having green pips all the way. If one has a strategy that generate consistent pips then forex is certainly a main income stream for him.

Sure i do, lemme get on PC(I'll upload my statement., am on mobile right now.) I lose to broker when I day trade on longer timeframe, but adding what killed my money to what I can now strategy, makes me feel like I'm winning

MQL4 doesn't allow image upload, ?

noobshow:
MQL4 doesn't allow image upload, ?
From PC, yes.  He probably doesn't have what he wants to show you on his phone.

I'm sorry it took me long to reply you guys, am not always on mql4/5....

These are screenshot of my trades, I trade most of the time for Peoples(So, I don't have much time for myself)....

I trade based on Multiple TimeFrame No Indicator(Me and My Chart Only), I use Price action, Trend Trading(Ranging Market sucks), I Make Entry based On Time Factors(Market Directions, Filtering Out Market Noise),Watching out for Lower Lows or Higher Highs...

I use Unbelievable Strategy(But, Not Much).. No Indics

Sometimes i draw lines(When News is around the corner)...I watch out for Red zones.

and, Most Of my trades are average of 30 seconds to 3 mins. Am Out!.

JD4:
From PC, yes.  He probably doesn't have what he wants to show you on his phone.

Didn't i reply what you doubted possible?

No Answers yet?

lol!.

noobshow:

Didn't i reply what you doubted possible?

No Answers yet?

lol!.

Never doubted that it was possible, just was posting about your "Sure i do, lemme get on PC(I'll upload my statement., am on mobile right now.)" and figured that you didn't have the files you wanted to upload available on your mobile at that time, but you DID have them on the PC.
Reason: