Longer Trading Instrument History on MT4

Hey guys. I am desperate of getting more history on some trading instrument charts. Looking for Palladium, Platinum and Copper history. Can anyone advice on if and how this can be done? Tools/History Center doesn't help.

Thanks in advance!

You need to go external.  There are sites out there that will give you a history of traded items.  Some free, some paid.  What you are looking for specifically, you will have to ask for yourself.

Hey JD4. Thanks for the reply. Platinum, Palladium and Copper is what I need. Is there a chance for you to drop any examples? And if external, can this data be put into the MT4?

Thanks!

I have heard of people setting it up so that MT4 can be configured to trade other than currency pairs, but I do not know how they did it.  As far as the data itself, and where to get it from, do not want to be accused of advertising.  One of the methods I use is my fave search engine, and look it up that way.  I did that for gold trade price history, and one of the potential ones that came up in the non-ad area was http://www.galmarley.com/.  Disclaimer:  I have no financial tie to that site.

Thanks!

JD4:I have heard of people setting it up so that MT4 can be configured to trade other than currency pairs, but I do not know how they did it. 
Market watch(control-M) -> right click -> show all. You can only trade what your broker allows.

WHRoeder:
JD4:I have heard of people setting it up so that MT4 can be configured to trade other than currency pairs, but I do not know how they did it. 
Market watch(control-M) -> right click -> show all. You can only trade what your broker allows.

Well, there ya go for that part (how to do it) Leon, and in response to your post above this quoted one, Welcome.

Codinga:
Hey guys. I am desperate of getting more history on some trading instrument charts. Looking for Palladium, Platinum and Copper history. Can anyone advice on if and how this can be done? Tools/History Center doesn't help.

Thanks in advance!

MT5 is having Platinum, Palladium, Copper and more:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 for stock market

Sergey Golubev, 2016.11.22 11:02

Yes, they are having indices too, and some metals such as platinum and palladium

Reason: