Help with icustom calling indicator into EA

Hi all,

I am trying to use an indicators signal in an EA, when the indicator signals I would like to place an order.

Can someone please help me out here,

if (G_time_244 != Time[0]) {
      if (G_ibuf_200[1] == 0.0 && Gi_248 == FALSE) {
         if (DisplayAlerts == TRUE) Alert("PZ Day Trading" + " (" + AlertCaption + ") [" + Symbol() + "] Bullish Breakout");
         if (EmailAlerts == TRUE) SendMail("PZ Day Trading" + " (" + AlertCaption + ") [" + Symbol() + "]", "[" + Symbol() + "] Bullish Breakout");
         if (SoundAlerts == TRUE) PlaySound(SoundFile);
      } else {
         if (G_ibuf_200[1] == 1.0 && Gi_248 == FALSE) {
            if (DisplayAlerts == TRUE) Alert("PZ Day Trading" + " (" + AlertCaption + ") [" + Symbol() + "] Bearish Breakout");
            if (EmailAlerts == TRUE) SendMail("PZ Day Trading" + " (" + AlertCaption + ") [" + Symbol() + "]", "[" + Symbol() + "] Bearish Breakout");
            if (SoundAlerts == TRUE) PlaySound(SoundFile);
         }

Thanks all 

I'm sorry ryangillSL but that is decompiled code.

Unfortunately that means that you won't be able to get any assistance with that code on this forum.

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him convert it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft. See also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134317

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?

Its people like you who should be banned, WHRoader, as you're a "Forum Troll" that intentionally wants to flex your supposed muscle and start "flame wars".

You're saying exactly the same thing as honest_knave, though at least he could be subtle about it. Get a life. The guy probably didn't even know it was decompiled code.

You are the type of person that turns people off from wanting to post in forums at all and you'll end up ruling a kingdom of one; you're the type of person who ruins forums in general and are certainly doing the MetaTrader community no favours with that kind of response.

Do you want people to feel welcome or get whipped on their first foray, by, as I'm sure you see yourself, a "seasoned veteran"?

You probably wouldn't say it to the guys face either and its only because you're safe behind your computer screen that you feel you can rant and rave with your sermonizing. If he was standing there with a shotgun would you saying the same thing to him?

I always go by the rule of "if you wouldn't be willing to say it to someone's face, then don't say it in writing on forums". Usually a fairly good way to gauge if what you're saying is what you should be saying or HOW you should be saying it...

Conversely there's plenty of people on these forums and in the financial markets selling black box technology that does SFA that are happy to take your money for some useless indicator, EA or black box that's just going to throw your money into the proverbial "money pit" as well...

Go speak with Microflop, they're the biggest thieves of "stolen code" on the planet. Half of the ideas you see such as "Windoze Updates", transparencies, multiple desktops and numerous other technologies are those which were stolen from Mac and Linux.

Of course, you take it for granted that what you receive in your supposedly legitimate world is actually legitimate because it has a big shiny brand name on it, like all of those people that don't realize that their dual overhead cam, the turbo engine and numerous other performance-based motoring technologies in their cars such as fuel injectors were in fact designed and built by "hot-rodders" in the 1950's and 60's who were looking for that edge to outrun the Police, which of course are in the vast majority of new cars today, or the NASA space project that uses a derivative of the Nazi V2 German rocket from WW2 to launch the Space Shuttles.

There aren't that many billionaires on the planet from Forex trading from my understanding so any leg up in the financial markets is great in my opinion and if you're smart enough to find code on the internet and use it to your benefit, then good luck to you.

There's plenty of debate about "intellectual property". Did you know that glaziers can no longer sell Windows and instead have to sell "panes of glass" because Microsoft has trademarked the word? :) Now we get into the realms of the ridiculous...

Aside from all the tired rhetoric, the fact here is that the code was posted on the internet, the guy didn't know it was decompiled and is trying to make head or tails of the Forex market. Would it have been better to have the guy rename the variables to something else, say they'd written it themselves and then asked on the forums? That's what the vast majority of people do when they're putting together their EAs...

Anyone who touts that they're a Saint is full of it (such as yourself); get over the holier than thou attitude and stop making people's lives as miserable as your own simply "because you can".

The guy has posted 35 times in comparison to your 11,500... you are obviously one of those "Forum Owner" types of people who thinks that simply haunting the forums for a long time gives you the right to be a prick...

So are you going to hand in that $200 to the Police that you found on the street that someone must have dropped? Sure you are.

None of this should ever have needed to be said, though I thought it might drive the point home before you go off at yet another person for what is essentially "no reason" again because you're being the "Troll under the Bridge".

There's always someone willing to whip someone else simply because they can.

Oh, and I'm new here too by the way...

Regards,

Christian

Reason: