Create/close trades from text file

Hi 

Apologies if these scripts are very easy to find, I've had a look around and had no luck so thought I'd try the forum.

I'm writing an application in MVC to help me with my trading, and I need a script to use in MT4 that can read a text file that my application will dump out and create and close Orders based on the contents (instrument, trade size, price etc).

I also need a script going the other way that will dump out my current pending, open and closed orders (I understand this might need to be an Expert Advisor?).

Any help is appreciated!

Many thanks

CreditHire: I need a script to use in MT4 (I understand this might need to be an Expert Advisor?).
  1. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  2. Scripts run once and exit. EAs run continuously.

WHRoeder:
  1. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  2. Scripts run once and exit. EAs run continuously.

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I don't expect anyone to code it for me from scratch. From what I know there's a large source of existing scripts out there for MT4, and I wasn't sure if a script already exists for my requirements. 

I'm guessing what I'll specifically need then is an EA to monitor the folder for new text files to process.
Thanks 
Reason: