99% quality backtest

I know I might be digging up old info but I really need it. I didn't find anything exact about it with search.

There is a way to get 99% quality backtest. It uses tick data. That data is then saved and used instead of "every tick" model of the metatrader strategy tester.

Is tick data any better than M1 data, downloaded from internet? Which one shows higher quality of backtest?

Its about scalpers.

Shinigami:
I know I might be digging up old info but I really need it. I didn't find anything exact about it with search.

There is a way to get 99% quality backtest. It uses tick data. That data is then saved and used instead of "every tick" model of the metatrader strategy tester.

Is tick data any better than M1 data, downloaded from internet? Which one shows higher quality of backtest?

Its about scalpers.
Contact me at forexzap<at>gmail<dot>com. This info can't be new enough. ;)

When downloading data from metaquotes it has not been accurate for about two months now for me and M1 data does not download at all - it is not available for me. MQ's need to make sure new version of MT uses tick data, some brokers have it available for download.
Reason: