ADD 4 SECONDS TO SERVER TIME OR MARKET WATCH TIME#####################################################################################################################

hi

i want add 4 seconds to server time or market watch time to CHANGE OPEN and CLOSE of CANDLESTICK BARS in 1m chart and other how i can do it

the result is if your ea works on a broker like ic market so it can work on hotforex because hotforex 1m bars will open and close 4 seconds sooner

Offline charts

WHRoeder:
Offline charts
no if u want tell we can convert 1h to 2h or 1d to 2d yes it can be done but these period converters cant shift 4 seconds 1m charts

There are offline charts other the period converters.

WHRoeder:
There are offline charts other the period converters.

i dont need period multiplier i just need period shifter or bar shifter to change open and close of bars in 1m chart in online charts for example i want a bar be closed 4 secs later than standard charts

if it exists so show it to me 

nightsuspect: show it to me

You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
nightsuspect: show it to me

You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
u sure? but here is forum not armageddon

WH is rough around the edges more often than not, but he is right.  I used to play this online game where people were mooching for game gold all the time, told them I was more than happy to help them go out and kill mobs to get the money the same way I did.  Basically, WH is saying make the attempt yourself, and show us you are trying.  Not being able to code it right but at least trying is a lot better than not trying at all and expecting someone else to just do it for you for nothing.

JD4:
WH is rough around the edges more often than not, but he is right.  I used to play this online game where people were mooching for game gold all the time, told them I was more than happy to help them go out and kill mobs to get the money the same way I did.  Basically, WH is saying make the attempt yourself, and show us you are trying.  Not being able to code it right but at least trying is a lot better than not trying at all and expecting someone else to just do it for you for nothing.

i think that it should be a part of mt4

also i found a way

in this condition its better to copy trade from mt4 to mt4 will solve this problem 

We are willing to help people with their efforts when we can, but to use computer code style of writing "help you with it" != "doing it for you". (In case you are not familiar with the !=, it means does not equal.)

JD4:
We are willing to help people with their efforts when we can, but to use computer code style of writing "help you with it" != "doing it for you". (In case you are not familiar with the !=, it means does not equal.)

are u sure understand what are u saying ? i told do it for me ? i cant accept it doesnt exist it is a necessary option 

and u cant be sure that u can do it with coding heh "stupid" == "$tupid" (In case you are not familiar with the ==, it means that program should check them that they are equal or not. and result can be also 0 )

Reason: