Need Help to Understand the functions , OnDeinit (), ontimer, Evensetimer, Eventkill Timer

Dear sir, i had read the documentation for mql4 , But i am not able to understand so i request you to answer for the following

Please explain for following as simple as possible with an full solved small example with documentation , which will help not only me but all the others who will need such help

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) OnDeinit ()

2) OnTimer()

3) EventSetTimer ()

4)EventKillTimer()

please add fully solved example to each which will help us understand

Sorry for my english

waiting for the reply

Thankyou

SELVAN: i had read the documentation for mql4 , But i am not able to understand so i request you to answer for the following 

1) OnDeinit ()

2) OnTimer()

3) EventSetTimer ()

4)EventKillTimer()

What part of Event Handling Functions - MQL4 Documentation was unclear?
  1. EA is being removed from chart.
  2. Timer timed out.
  3. Timer turned on.
  4. Timer turned off.

WHRoeder:
SELVAN: i had read the documentation for mql4 , But i am not able to understand so i request you to answer for the following 

1) OnDeinit ()

2) OnTimer()

3) EventSetTimer ()

4)EventKillTimer()

What part of Event Handling Functions - MQL4 Documentation was unclear?
  1. EA is being removed from chart.
  2. Timer timed out.
  3. Timer turned on.
  4. Timer turned off.
Think they covered it in the part of their post that you didn't include, "sorry for my english".  That leads me to believe that they do not understand english very well.  Also, not everyone is as knowledgeable about programming and coding as others.  What might be perfectly clear for them probably isn't as clear to someone who doesn't do it all the time.

The OP did not state what part of the documentation he couldn't understand, so only a general answer could be provided.

If OP had answered the question, then source of his confusion would be understood, and a much - more - clear answer could have been provided.

Apparently my four little lines were enough.

In cases like this, "no news" does not automatically mean "good news".  On the other hand, they could have resolved the issue and just not bothered posting that.  It is not a clear decision to either side.
Reason: