MT4 MQ4 not only access broker's server but other IPs, eg. from Singapore

Does anyone has any idea why MT4 and MQ4 try to download codebase_en.zip from Singapore when it starts?

The content is from hosting site 8toinfinity.com.sg and not from something like MT4.com.

223.25.234.19 GET /files/mt4/codebase_en.zip
223-25-234-19.revdns.8toinfinity.com.sg

It also gets check from

content.mql5cdn.com
   a4-51.so.clients.cdn13.com
Can we disable those activities? I want it only accesses to broker's server not any other places.

dolemi:

Does anyone has any idea why MT4 and MQ4 try to download codebase_en.zip from Singapore when it starts?

The content is from hosting site 8toinfinity.com.sg and not from something like MT4.com.

It also gets check from

Can we disable those activities? I want it only accesses to broker's server not any other places.
Interesting.  You'd have to block it at the firewall level.  I wish MQ gave us the ability to disable codebase and other functions if the user does not want to use it.

4evermaat:
Interesting.  You'd have to block it at the firewall level.  I wish MQ gave us the ability to disable codebase and other functions if the user does not want to use it.
codebase_en.zip seems have very small sizes and has accessed twice. It may just a name of something, which may not relates to codebase. To disable the access of IP may stop MT4 crush XP.
Reason: