Help with a save Issue

Hi everyone.

I'll try to keep to the point, and keep my post short.

I'm attempting to save an analysis (retracements and trendline objects.) My understanding is that I can save a chart as a template, and then save multiple charts with their CURRENT templates as a profile.

As it stands, when I go to load the profile, my TEMPLATES are overwritten, by what I believe to be a default setting. Has anyone had this problem, or have a solution to present?

Thanks in advance. 

To further clarify, If I draw an object such as a trendline, and proceed to save the profile, upon re-opening the profile, my trend line is gone.

May or may not be relevant

If you shut down your computer, make sure to close MT4 first

Maybe you have an indicator on the chart that deletes all objects? 

I think you may have saved my day. The anamoly of my problem is that on the 15 minute charts my objects seem to be saved (in the form of a template,) and in that 15 minute chart, I don't use a certain indicator, so that could very well be the issue. I'll see about getting around that. You wouldn't happen to know how to adjust the indicator to not delete objects would you?

I opened the indicator in the mql editor, and found a parameter for deleting all objects. I'm not very familiar with coding, but I have deleted the parameter, and will attempt to save my charts within profiles. I'll report back as soon as I have an update.

Thank you so much GumRai +rep1000 

ParkerRush92:

I opened the indicator in the mql editor, and found a parameter for deleting all objects. I'm not very familiar with coding, but I have deleted the parameter, and will attempt to save my charts within profiles. I'll report back as soon as I have an update.

Thank you so much GumRai +rep1000 

That was indeed the issue. My John Carter Squeeze Break indicator had a function to delete objects on the unloading of the indicator. So let it be known that if 'yall are having issues with objects saving. It could very well be an indicator with mql4 to delete objects. Once again, many thanks.

Mods can put thread as solved.
Reason: