mt4 unresponsive

Here's a problem that I've been struggling with for 3 days now: I have 2 separate MT4 platforms: one on my VPS and another on my laptop, and both have become unresponsive in an odd way: 

-certain currency pairs (USDJPY, USDCAD along with SPX500 and US30) will not auto refresh the charts, and the OneClick Trade prices no longer match the actual price - they're stuck. I can manually refresh the chart but that's it.

-but not all pairs are unresponsive - it's very odd: other charts are functioning normally and the Oneclick trade prices are adjusting accordingly.

The odd thing is that this problem has also occurred on 2 separate mt4 platforms.

It happened suddenly and without me making any changes to my settings.

Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly welcome!  

fxtrader123:

Here's a problem that I've been struggling with for 3 days now: I have 2 separate MT4 platforms: one on my VPS and another on my laptop, and both have become unresponsive in an odd way: 

-certain currency pairs (USDJPY, USDCAD along with SPX500 and US30) will not auto refresh the charts, and the OneClick Trade prices no longer match the actual price - they're stuck. I can manually refresh the chart but that's it.

-but not all pairs are unresponsive - it's very odd: other charts are functioning normally and the Oneclick trade prices are adjusting accordingly.

The odd thing is that this problem has also occurred on 2 separate mt4 platforms.

It happened suddenly and without me making any changes to my settings.

Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly welcome!  

I have not encountered this behaviour myself, but I received reports from several of my customers this annoying thing was happening. So far no clue.

Did you turn off autoscroll
Reason: