Modify to paint candles

Hi

How can I modify this code so that it draws painted candles instead of only colouring OHCL?

I have read about drawing histograms but I could really do with some help please.

This is the TTM Trend indicator, I really like it but I really would like it to use and colour the CandlesSticks.

Thanks 

Files:
ttm-trend.mq4  4 kb

The GRaB indicator paints candles in 6 colors (green up/light green down but both above EMA). <link to commercial site removed>

Hi

Thats great, not sure it will help me at all. I need to know how to mod this indicator to draw candles.

Can someone please help me mod it?

Regards

Chris

kraziekris: not sure it will help me at all. I need to know how to mod this indicator to draw candles.
I just pointed you to an indicator that does exactly that. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Hi, it does not really help, usually there are many people on here HAPPY to mod code for people just because you are not one of them please do NOT speak for everyeone.

If anyone is willing to mod the code or help me do this, of course I will pay if you wish. please reply to thread.

kraziekris:

Hi, it does not really help, usually there are many people on here HAPPY to mod code for people just because you are not one of them please do NOT speak for everyeone.

If anyone is willing to mod the code or help me do this, of course I will pay if you wish. please reply to thread.

If you are willing to pay for it, the freelance area would be the best choice to get started with.  I do not yet know enough of MQL programming to offer any specific solutions in that regard.  Despite WH's rough edges, it actually would seem to make more sense making use of another indicator that already does what you want it to do, but there are definitely nicer ways to say it.
Reason: