Looking for a T3 Tilson Indicator

Back to topics list  | 1 2 To post a new topic, please log in or register
4x_Gypsy 2015.06.28 18:31 #

Would not the community be better served by taking the recent posts to its own thread and let others chime in with their opinion?
JD4 2015.06.28 19:03 #

WHRoeder:

We need a moderator, emphasis on moderate.

Posting a link to AllAverages on ForexFactory is OK because it's not spam but posting a link to GRaB is, makes no sense. Both free indicators, both on commercial sites. On is OK, one is not. Arbitrary.

I get chided for posting a slightly off remark. OK. When I defend another who is slighted, again, chided. But when others do it to me, not a peep. Arbitrary.

WH, when I see you are right, I post in support of it, but when I see you being as heavy handed in your responses as the mods seem to be sometimes, I also post about that.  I do not pull punches when I feel they are deserved.  I do not know about the issues on this whole .com thing, but I think it needs to be stated clearly in the forum rules, as set by whoever MetaQuotes says is responsible for creating those rules, even if it is them, and then it is the moderators' job to make sure those rules are followed, keeping a thought to the name of the job, of course.

There are differences here than at the forum on MQL5.com, which I think is something that needs to be adjusted and/or allowed for.  One is specific topic areas, the other is more active mods.  Both of which may be because MQ is more inclined to show support for MQL5 and MT5 as it is the newer, more glitzy showcase than MT4 and MQL4, but they realize that MT4 is in such wide use they are giving support for it, but I think the back end, like here, is suffering.

JD4 2015.06.28 19:06 #

4x_Gypsy:
Would not the community be better served by taking the recent posts to its own thread and let others chime in with their opinion?
I agree, and someone already started a thread at https://forum.mql4.com/68250 titled "Your opinion matters....Sometimes".  The posts in this topic that apply better there should be moved there, IMO.
Back to topics list   | 1 2  

To add comments, please log in or register