Thompson Reuters quotes in MT4 terminal?

Hi!

Is it possible to use original quotes from Thompson Reuters in MT4 terminal (M1 timeframe)? May be there is a server like 192.168.32.32:433 so that I can connect to it?
I am really satisfied with Metaquotes quotes, and I really love them, but I wish to compare the quality, for example with pure Thomson Reuters quotes. Is it possible in MT4? Or maybe there is another way?

I can't find anything about this problem in web, so I have written this question here in hope that some experienced person can give me an answer. Thank you in advance!

iJSmile:
Hi!

Is it possible to use original quotes from Thompson Reuters in MT4 terminal (M1 timeframe)? May be there is a server like 192.168.32.32:433 so that I can connect to it?
I am really satisfied with Metaquotes quotes, and I really love them, but I wish to compare the quality, for example with pure Thomson Reuters quotes. Is it possible in MT4? Or maybe there is another way?

I can't find anything about this problem in web, so I have written this question here in hope that some experienced person can give me an answer. Thank you in advance!
Ask to Thompson Reuters. I don't think it's possible, at least easily.

angevoyageur:
Ask to Thompson Reuters. I don't think it's possible, at least easily.
Thank you!

iJSmile:
Hi!

If someone is still interested in this question, answer is simple (as I've discovered): find a forex broker who is receiving Thompson Reuters quotes, connect to it's demo-server, and use it. :)

iJSmile:

If someone is still interested in this question, answer is simple (as I've discovered): find a forex broker who is receiving Thompson Reuters quotes, connect to it's demo-server, and use it. :)
what is the name of the broker using Thompson Reuters 
Reason: