PREVIOUS Month/Week High Low

Hello,
I am looking for some code or indicator that determines the High and Low of the Previous Month and Week.
I have found lots of indicators online that determines the High and Low of the Previous Month as of the current date, but I would like to determine it for the Last Month....meaning if its May, I would like the High and Low of April. Same goes for the Weekly.(i.e if its the week of May 17-23, I would like the High and Low of May 10-16th). I do not need lines drawn necessarily I would just like to calculate the levels. And, I would like to be able to do this on any timeframe, esp on the 15 minute chart.
Any Help would be appreciated.
Thank You

You should ask this in the freelance service, someone would do that for some dollar,

ask him to add line and name to the highest and lowest;

otherwise, this is a very basic and boring job to do. It must be paid for someone do do that,

if someone would do that for free, he would have hundreds of requests every day, people just don't have time.

try the freelance service if you don't have any answer.

just my opinion

Simplest way 

double PreviousMonthHigh=iHigh(Symbol(),PERIOD_MN1,1);

ThemBonez: I am looking for some code or indicator that determines the High and Low of the Previous Month and Week.
learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.W hat you ask it trivial, but you couldn't be bothered to read the manual, there is no common language which to communicate.
Reason: