I have been working on some EAs lately and I want to merge these EAs and test and use them as a whole. the point is that if some of the EAs are losing, probably the others are profiting and the overall result will be positive too.
I want the EAs to work completely independently and not to close or modify other EAs Orders.
so is it possible to do this and merge them like this or i have to run them on different computers at the same time?
thanks in advance,
I've done the backtest and merged the results in one excel sheet and the results were good enough i guess.
now i want to use the codes together in my live account but i can't run EAs together.
dunno how to merge these 3 EAs together.
btw i could post the results if you are interested
1) dunno how to merge these 3 EAs together.
2 ) btw i could post the results if you are interested
2) ok - why not
1) if you have defined different magic numbers for each EA, each EA should find only the positions belonging to it. Search in the reference for OrderMagicNumber().
The ticket number is the reference of a position of your broker, the magic number is your reference!
I guess what you said just solved my problems :D
thanks a lot for that
in order to thank you i guess i have to at least give you one of the codes,
this one is based on pivot points and here is the idea:
this works like the last kiss strategy of the naked forex, the only difference is that the support/resistance level is the pivot point and i use stochs as validation for the breakout.
i only consider a break valid if:
1. when the support/resistance is breaking, stoch is not in the overbought or oversold zones.
2. when the price comes back for the last kiss, stoch is in the overbought or oversold zones.
i wanted to send the excel file but i thought it will be probably useless.
by Browser AdBlocker"> thanksfor the help
** just let me know when you downloaded the code and i will remove it
I just had a quick look at your EA ..
1) your code is hard to read you may have look here of how to use brackets and tab-idents and may be you put some parts of OnTick() in an extra function for a better readability?
2) an array of size=14 starts at points and its last element is points - never !!
To add comments, please log in or register