Unable to create a new account?

Hi all

I just downloaded  the latest version of MetaTrader 4  and have found I cannot  create a new account! I go through Demo account set up, add all my personal information into all of the appropriate fields and I get stuck  on this page (see attachment). I have tried using UK information as well as a USA address and both have this problem. I'm in the UK, using Windows 8.

sorry if this is a duplicate of another thread  but I spent some time hunting around a few threads here and could never get a definitive answer. Some threads reference a trading broker, I am not sure if MT4 requires a certain type of broker to work or log in with? I use BossCapital

Hoping you can help, sorry am new here.

Thanks in advance, I have been pulling my hair out over this!!

Seb 

sebrantigan: I get stuck  on this page (see attachment).
Don't attach a image, insert the image

Pleased see attached then...also, after i close this dialog box MT4 crashes and i'm forced to close the software. advice please?

error

Please google for AlpariUK (and the happenings around 15.01.2015). This helps solving your connection issues to AlpariUK-Demo-Market.

sebrantigan: Pleased see attached then...also, after i close this dialog box MT4 crashes and i'm forced to close the software. advice please?
  1. I have this occasionally with my broker. I just cancel and retry later.
  2. Your second problem is the crash. Uninstall and delete those directories, redownload and reinstall.
Reason: